Pipistrello LX45 with headers
- FPGA: Spartan-6 LX45 -3 in 324 BGA package
- Flash memory: 128 Mbit SPI flash memory (Micron N25Q128A13ESE40G) wired for 1x, 2x or 4x wide data path
- On-board DRAM: 64 MBytes (32Mx16) of LPDDR memory (Micron MT46H32M16LFBF-5) clocked at 200 MHz (up to 800 MBytes/s transfer rate) in 60 BGA package
- USB device interface: High-speed (480 Mbits/s) interface using a 2-channel FTDI FT2232H chip. Channel A is wired for JTAG. Channel B is wired for serial or async FIFO mode.
- DVI/HDMI interface: Full HDMI output interface (including I2C level translators for DDC) using a 19-pin HDMI type A connector
- Audio output: Two-channel audio output using 1-bit sigma-delta DAC
- Micro-SD card: Socket for micro-SD card, wired for SPI or native (4x wide) SD interface
- PMOD interface: Double-row PMOD connector that will allow the use of a wide range of PMOD devices
- LED indicators: Power (green), config state (yellow), five user-defined
- User I/O: Papilio-style wing interface with 48 user-defined I/O signals. The board have female headers installed on the wing interface.
- Form factor: Similar to Gadget Factory Papilio One (2.9" x 2.7")
- Design files licensed CC BY-SA 4.0
For more info see http://pipistrello.saanlima.com
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: